Trainer: Joan Maughan
This course is targeted at current and aspiring Registered Managers, owners and other relevant senior staff.
By the end of the course learners will:
- explore skills and knowledge requirements
- explore roles and responsibilities in governance
- explore person-centered focus for services
- explore the involvement of people supported in planning for the service they want and need
- explore monitoring services
- explore roles and responsibilities in safeguarding
- understand requirements of regulation and best practices.
cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices