Trainer: Julie Hill
Method of Delivery: Zoom
Maximum Participants: 15 per session
The aim of the course is to ensure that all managers have the knowledge, confidence and skills to manage staff who are experiencing stress and ensure that workplaces create a culture where the causes of stress are identified and addressed using the Health and Safety Executive NI’s Six Stress Management Standards.
By the end of the course learners will:
- understand how to define stress and emotional wellbeing
- outline the business case for addressing work-related stress
- recognise the legal requirements for managers in regards to work-related stress
- recognise stress in staff and self
- manage staff who may be experiencing work related stress or are absent from work due to work related stress
- apply the management standards for work-related stress in the context of managing staff
- identify strategies for improving emotional wellbeing and managing stress.
Cost: ARC Member £45 | Non-Member £60