Trainer: Positive Parties
Method of Delivery: Zoom
Dress Code: Dress to Impress or as colourful and wild as you like (Party Make Up, Wigs and Feather Boas Allowed!)
Cost: £10 per place or £70 for 10 places
During the last year the social care workforce have faced many challenges in taking care of those most vulnerable during this global pandemic. These challenges include physical as well as mental exhaustion. Now it’s time for you and your staff to have a break and join us on our Lockdown Party.
You and your workforce from the CEO to the newly qualified support workers are invited to ARC NI’s 21ST Birthday (Lockdown) Party, where the main focus will be on You, Your Mental & Emotional Wellbeing and FUN!!
What we cover
- Positive Mental Attitude /Positive Mental Health
- The Mechanics of the Mind
- Using your Higher Mental Facilities
- Work/Life balance
- Stress busters
- The importance of self-care, relaxation, laughter & FUN
Party goers will learn:
- how to anchor a positive experience/memory
- valuable tips on how reduce stress
- how to use affirmations and visualization to achieve work/life balance
- how to maintain positive mental health throughout their lives using the 10 Tops Positive emotions as their positivity palette
- how to get rid of negative thinking using the vicious circle and the positive parties ‘worm and hammer’ method
- how to use fun brain techniques to shift negative thinking patterns reoccurring
- tools on how to be mindful and self-aware
- to be aware of how their attitude is crucial to making them a positive or negative person. It’s all about CHOICE and how they perceive the world.