Social Care Regulatory Seminar, Harrogate
Hempsons Harrogate, 16th March 2016, 09:30am – 12:45pm
Hempsons, leading health and social care lawyers are running a FREE seminar for social care providers giving an update on the following regulatory issues which apply to social care providers:
- Data Protection and Security
- CQC Inspections and Reports – when to action and when to challenge
- Duty of Candour and Fundamental Standards of Care
- Employment Law Update
- This seminar will be of interest to all those involved in the management and running of social care providers.
- 09:30am: Registration & coffee
- 09:45am: Start
- 12:45pm: Close followed by lunch
Hempsons has launched a social care advice line offering 15 minutes free legal advice to social care providers. For more information please click here.
To register for this event please complete the web form on the Hempsons website.