Five new Trustees have been co-opted to the Board of ARC UK at the AGM which took place on 9 November 2011 in London.
Included among the new appointments is a new member category with a remit to represent ARC UK in Europe.
The Trustees will be joining the Board at a time when the organisation is set to undergo a major restructuring exercise.
The newly appointed Trustees are:
- Peter Jung, Turning Point Scotland, who has been appointed Chair of ARC Scotland
- Chris Bennett, CEO of Perthyn, who has been appointed Chair of ARC Cymru, Wales
- John Bartle, Assistant Director at the Nottingham Community Housing Association, who has been appointed as the European Representative
- Deborah Tosler, CEO at Prospect Housing and Support/CEO at Hethersett Housing Association
- Kate Allen, Deputy CEO and Director of Services at Kingwood
Tina Fahm, Chair of ARC UK, said: “I am delighted that we have been able to attract such a talented group of people to serve our Board. These appointments will strengthen ARC’s strategic leadership capability and I look forward to welcoming the new Trustees to the Board in the New Year.”