To commemorate 35 years of ARC’s work in England we are delighted to announce we are delivering two thought provoking and practically useful conferences, reflecting on changes in social care since the 1980’s and the real challenges of today.
We are thrilled to be able to present to you a mix of interesting and impactful sector experts as well as a humorous reflection back to the 80s! Prepare to laugh, learn and look to the future!
- Neil Eastwood – founder of Sticky People, international speaker and author of Saving Social Care on the recruitment and retention of frontline staff in Social Care. Neil will be facilitating a workshop to give delegates the opportunity to take away practical and innovative ideas to tackle this challenge
- Christine Rose – an international speaker and expert consultant on Active Support. Christine will be presenting on the ethos of Active Support; what it looks like in practice and changing staff behaviour
- Andrew Guy – a Positive Behavioural Support Analyst, he will be exploring behaviours and why organisations should plan and conduct functional analysis
- Robert Tice – a Partner at regional law firm, Flint Bishop Solicitors, and an employment lawyer for over 20 years. Rob will be providing a legal overview including sleep-ins and other issues affecting providers today
- Tony Tobin – representing Arthur J Gallagher and Co, insurers specialising in protecting charities and health care providers. Tony will be discussing the importance of having the appropriate types of insurance to protect organisations, staff and the people you support. Arthur J Gallagher are kind sponsors of the conferences.
In line with our commitment to create more opportunities to engage with ARC England, we have decided to deliver the conference not once, but twice!
- Leeds: 8th November 2017, 9.30am – 3.45pm
St George’s Centre, St George Street, Leeds LS1 3DL
- London: 21st November 2017, 9.30am – 3.45pm
Selhurst Park (home of Crystal Palace FC), Whitehorse Lane, Croydon, London SE25 6PU
- £99 – ARC Members
- £130 – Non-ARC Members
Book your places:
To secure your places, please download a booking form by clicking on the relevant date above and return it to us.
For further information, please get in touch.