ARC England’s ‘Helping Each Other’ is a peer education project. We have been running training workshops and developing educational resources, both for people with learning disabilities and staff. The project addresses concerns that people with learning disabilities are exploited at twice the rate of the general population.
The Devon ‘Helping Each Other’ teams would like to invite you to their end of project celebration event, which is taking place at:
- Barnstaple Library – 2nd March 2016 – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Plymouth Guildhall – 11th March 2016 – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
The events will showcase the project teams and the resources they have developed over the last two years to help fight the sexual exploitation of people with learning disabilities.
Come and join us for:
- Information about sexual exploitation and learning disability
- Project summary and evaluation
- Preview of our new project film
- FREE copies of our educational resources
- Team Q&A
- FREE tea and cakes!
There is no charge for these events.
Please RSVP by emailing Project Officer, Rod Landman directly, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you in March.
ARC ‘Helping Each Other’ project
Tel: 01237 441 786