ARC England Membership and Services Officer
Full-time (35 hours per week)
Salary Scale 4 (starting at £17,546)
Association for Real Change is a leading membership body representing service providers in the learning disability sector with offices in England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative Membership and Services Officer to join our small, friendly team based in Chesterfield town centre. As one of the key roles within ARC England, the Membership and Services Officer will develop and maintain strong relationships with our members, potential members, manage membership data and promote the services of ARC England across the social care sector.
Main Purpose of Job
- To increase the membership base of ARC England.
- Promote membership benefits, ARC training, events and consultancy.
- Facilitate communication and liaison between members and sector stakeholders, such as regulators, commissioners and policy makers.
- Provide accurate, up to date information to members on issues that affect learning disability service providers by remaining up to date with developments within the sector.
- To help seek out funding opportunities and prepare bids with support from the Director.
Relationship Management – To develop and maintain strong relationships across the sector, most importantly with our members.
- Act as the first key point of contact for ARC England members – by phone or email.
- To attend meetings on behalf of the England Director (as requested).
- To share relevant information to members in a timely manner.
- Support the co-ordination of regular regional networks, events and conferences.
- Schedule and process annual member renewals in March of each year. Follow up with members as required to prompt renewal and/or re-iterate benefits of remaining an ARC member to maximise retention.
- Design ARC England’s Annual Review.
- Manage all data in relation to our members by regular contact with nominated contacts, monitoring provider websites and shared internal information. This includes updating and maintaining ARC England’s database to ensure accuracy of key contact information, recording of size and geographical reach of providers etc.
- To pro-actively prepare Membership packs and other resources/materials prior to meetings and events.
- Evaluate and analyse the impact of ARC events/initiatives and follow up with members/customers by use of Survey Monkey, follow up calls/emails and gathering of feedback to shape our work going forward.
Promotion of ARC products and services
- To identify opportunities to promote ARC products, training and qualifications and other services by pro-actively engaging with members and potential customers.
- To seek funding opportunities for project development and assist with bid writing with appropriate managerial support.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Vicky.Shirley@arcuk.org.uk or via post to: ARC House, 10a Marsden Street, Chesterfield S40 1JY.
- Closing date: 19th June 2017
- Interview date: 28th June 2017