All Change Please! is the second in a series of jointly hosted conferences held by Association for Real Change and Real Life Options, and took place in Coventry on 26 March 2013.
Real Life Options sponsored the event as part of their ongoing 20th anniversary celebrations of supporting people with learning disabilities.
The conference explored the issues relating to the challenging times for social care providers, where many providers are looking to make changes to staff terms and conditions, or undertaking TUPE arrangements to broaden their service base. With presentations from providers who have already gone through some of these changes, we looked at how this can work positively for staff and still keeping the passion burning.
With speakers from a range of organisations including our hosts Life Path Trust, Helen Sanderson Associates, Alternative Futures Group, Lester Aldridge LLP, as well as Real Life Options and Association for Real Change, it was a full and challenging, but rewarding day.
The day’s presentations have kindly been made available by the speakers to download below.
- Gary Bye – Life Path Trust – Should I stay or should I go?
- Sarah Sims and Jill Hicks – RLO – Service Transformation
- Helen Sanderson – Helen Sanderson Associates – Keeping the passion
- Peter Flynn – Alternative Futures Group – Modernisation, modernisation
- Jeremy Allin, Emma Ladley and Sue Evans – Lester Aldridge LLP – TUPE or not TUPE