The Association for Real Change exists to improve the quality of life for people who have a learning disability by supporting anyone who is involved in the planning or delivery of support and services.
Our work may also benefit people who have other support needs. We are committed to sharing our learning and experience across all sectors that may benefit.
By becoming a member of the Association for Real Change you will benefit from:
- Being involved: as part of a diverse community sharing ideas and values, and benefitting from opportunities to collaborate, build relationships and network.
- Having a voice: and joining with like-minded organisations to influence government policy and developments via representation at local, regional and national levels.
- Being supported: with
- guidance and information to keep you up-to-date with news and abreast of key developments within the sector.
- training, consultancy and funding opportunities to help develop a competent, qualified workforce.
- Discount for our online Disclosure and Barring Service
- Discounts on publications, training, events and conferences.
- Access to a wide range of qualifications with reduced rates for Registration and Certification.
- Participation in ARC projects and pilot training programmes.
- Promotion of your organisation and a Job Vacancy Listing Service via the ARC UK website.
Join the Association for Real Change by completing a membership application form now.
Alternatively, please contact our Relationship and Communications Manager, Liz Collins who will be happy to help.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01246 555043