The ARC Disclosure Service is registered with the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau) in England and Wales, Disclosure Scotland and Access Northern Ireland, and is one of the leading Umbrella Bodies registered to carry out a full range of checks for Disclosure and Barring Service (England), Disclosure Scotland (PVGS) and Access NI.
We support both large and small employers in the Health & Social Care Sector throughout the UK to carry out the full range of criminal record checks. If you are a small organisation or have little staff turnover, it can be daunting to register with the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB), keep up to date with the latest policies and ensure security. Larger organisations often prefer to have an experienced independent agency to take the burden from their hard pressed HR staff.
- A cost effective service. No registration fee for ARC members, just pay for the checks you need. One administration charge per application covers checking forms and all enquiries needed.
- A checking service to ensure applications are accurate and processed promptly to the relevant body. This will assist employers engaging staff as soon as possible.
- Model policies and forms that meet the DBS Code of Practice requirements.
- Updates on procedure and dissemination of good practice on an ongoing basis.
- Support for your organisation in interpreting information to ensure the highest level of safety in engaging personnel.
- Updates on issues arising from criminal records processes.
If the above is of interest to you and …
- you employ staff or involve volunteers in roles that require criminal records checks?
- need a criminal record disclosure service that handles each request confidentially, efficiently and speedily?
- want access to expert advice and guidance on criminal record processes?
Then the Association for Real Change Disclosure Service can help.
Please contact us at our Central Office in Chesterfield, Derbyshire on our direct telephone number 01246 541660 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To use the ARC Disclosure Service for carrying out checks in England and Wales we require organisations to be registered with us …
To register your organisation with the ARC Disclosure Service please contact us, we will send you the appropriate forms for completion and return, with your initial registration fee, ARC Members Free, Non ARC Members £25.00. Once we have received your forms and payment, we will record your organisaton’s details and requirements and will send you a pack of blank Disclosure Application forms and guidance notes ready for your use.
England and Wales Fees
Disclosure Application Fees:
- Enhanced Disclosure Check – £44.00
- Standard Disclosure Check – £26.00
- DBS Adult First (previously known as POVA/ISA Adult First) – £6.00
- ARC Members: All Disclosures – £13.50
- Non ARC Members: All Disclosures – £15.00
- (Members and non-members) DBS Adult First (previously known as POVA/ISA Adult First) – £3.00
ARC Member Examples:
- An Enhanced Disclosure Check through ARC will cost – £44.00 + admin charge of £13.50 = £57.50
- An Enhanced Disclosure Check PLUS a DBS Adult First through ARC will cost – £44.00 + admin charge of £13.50 + DBS Adult First £6.00 + admin charge of £3.00 = £66.50
- An Enhanced Disclosure Check through ARC will cost – £44.00 + admin charge of £15.00 = £59.00
- An Enhanced Disclosure Check PLUS a DBS Adult First through ARC will cost – £44.00 + admin charge of £15.00 + DBS Adult First £6.00 + admin charge £3.00 = £68.00