Quality training packages, courses and resources
ARC provides a range of quality training packages, courses and Distance Learning packs on topics related to working in the learning disability sector and social care which are often closely related to units within the qualifications that we offer through our Qualifications Centre.
Train the way you want in a way that suit your needs
We can carry out taught courses within your workplace if you have a number of staff who require training or you can book individuals onto pre-arranged courses if they are available. See our events page for details of courses being held.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements via email email@example.com or telephone 01246 555043.
Below is a list of training that ARC England offers:
- Active Support Practice Development Service (Person-centred Support)
- Active Support – Promoting and Providing Active Support (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD203 and LD303)
- Dementia Awareness (QCF unit DEM201)
- Duty of Care (individual QCF unit SHC24)
- Getting Started with the Care Certificate
- Getting Started Together (Induction for Personal Assistant Employers and their PA)
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and DoLS
- Positive Risk-taking (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD205 and LD305)
- Promoting and Providing Active Support one-day delivered course (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD203 and LD303)
- Safeguarding (individual QCF unit HSC024)
- Self-harm and People with Learning Disabilities
- Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings (covering learning outcomes for QCF unit HSC3047)
- Understanding Cultural Diversity
- Understanding Learning Disability (individual QCF Unit LD201)
- Visit the Publications section of the ARC website to see what publications are available.