To register for a Qualification with ARC Training Services please use the following THREE STEP process:
1) Initial Assessment
(not applicable for unit registrations)
Prior to the completion of a Registration Form the candidate will need to undergo an initial assessment review with either their Training Manager/Work Place Manager/Assessor/ARC Development Officer/Internal Quality Assurance Coordinator or Centre Quality Assurance Coordinator to ensure they are registering for an appropriate type and level of qualification. The assessment outcomes are recorded onto the Q1b – Initial Assessment Protocol for QCF
The Initial Assessment should identify:
- Any specific training needs the candidate has, and the support and guidance they may require when working towards their qualification.
- Any units the candidate has already completed, or credit they have accumulated which is relevant to the qualification they are about to begin.
As part of your initial assessment you will be required to provide a c.v., if you do not already have one please complete a Q26 – Candidate Resume
2) Candidate Registration Form
When the Initial Assessment process has been done, the next step is to complete a Q1 – QCF Candidate Registration Form ensuring that all information is clear and each section completed.
- Please provide all signatures from the candidate, workplace manager assessor and Quality Assurer (IV). In instances where ARC will be providing the assessment and/or verification we can obtain these signatures on your behalf.
- Upon receipt of your form, we will process this with our accounts department.
- Once payment has been made we will register the candidate and a pack (where applicable) will be sent out to the organisation’s training manager.
3) ULN Registration Form
- Include your Unique Learner Number if you have one – 10 digit number.
- Photocopy your relevant Verification Identity documents, which need to be attached to the ULN form. These copies need to be validated by your workplace manager or whoever signs your ULN Registration Form. Attach them to your ULN Registration Form.
- Access the Extended Privacy Notice – v2, read and understand the content and the reasons why data sharing is relevant to your ULN Registration.
When all relevant forms have been completed please send them to us, along with your supporting evidence and verification identity for processing.
If you would like to know more about registering a candidate with us ARC Training Services, then contact us.