ARC Training Services have recently been holding short QCF information sessions, along with organised teleconference calls to update service providers on how the QCF will affect them and their staff, to ensure they are on the right pathway to a successful future in health & social care services.
The sessions covered:
- The difference between the NVQs and the new Certificates and Diplomas
- The new qualifications
- How the new qualifications meet the requirements of different roles
- The new specialist pathways within the qualifications
- How the qualifications enable you to demonstrate the learning outcomes of your staff
- Which qualifications are appropriate for staff in your organisation
- How we can help
- Any questions
Although these sessions have now ended we can accommodate new requests to run sessions at your worksite, should there be sufficient number of attendees. The costs are £20.00 per person for ARC members and £25.00 per person for non-members. Alternatively we may be able to organise informal teleconference calls to discuss the above points.