The QCF and what you need to do: a series of information sessions for service providers across the country.
We will tell you all about the QCF and how this will affect you and your staff.
- The difference between the NVQs and the new Certificates and Diplomas
- The new qualifications
- How the new qualifications meet the requirements of different roles
- The new specialist pathways within the qualifications
- How the qualifications enable you to demonstrate the learning outcomes of your staff
- Which qualifications are appropriate for staff in your organisation
- How we can help
- Any questions
Join us for this short informative session and ensure you and your staff are on the right pathway to a successful future in health and social care services.
19th July 2011, Morning
ARC House, Marsden Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire. S40 1JY
View Larger Map