Portfolio Layout guidance
Following registration you will be provided with a Candidate Pack.
Should you need to replace, update or add documents you will be able to download the latest version from the Documents(QCF) section.
Your Portfolio will contain the documentation listed below:
- Candidate contact and centre details Q2 – Candidate Contact & Centre Details. The Centre Registrar will have entered some of the details on this document. You need to ensure that you sign at the top and ask your assessor/s to sign also
- Summary of achievement Q3 – Summary of Achievement will be completed throughout the award and signed by all involved
- The National Occupational Standards for your qualification
- To complete this section, the unit assessment and quality assurance declaration form Q4 – Unit Assessment & Quality Assurance and the witness status list Q5 – Witness Status List
- Copies of ELS (evidence location and summary) sheets Q6 – QCF Evidence Location & Summary Sheet, one per unit
- Copies of skills audit/s Q7 – Skills Audit
- The Pre-assessment checklist and agreement Q8 – Pre Assessment Checklist and Agreement, which is the first assessment plan
- Assessment plan, review & feedback records Q9 – Assessment Plan, Review & Feeback
- Evidence records Q10 – QCF Evidence record
- A copy of the Appeal and Complaints QP6 – Appeal Process, Equal Opportunities Policy QP7 – Equal Opportunities Policy and Access to Qualifications QP9 – Access to Qualifications