ACCESSNI ID CHECKING
AccessNI are continuing to uncover instances of applicants not including ALL names on their applications, this carries with it a significant risk that disclosures will be inaccurate.
Ensuring the applicant for an AccessNI check is who they say they are is a vital part of the disclosure process. If the identity of the applicant has not been verified, then there is an increased risk that accurate criminal history information may not be disclosed, potentially leading to a compromised recruitment decision. It is highly important the applicant includes details of all names when submitting an application. You can view guidance here …
we we would like you to try our online service for ONE MONTH for HALF PRICE! We have halved our admin fee* to £7.50, making an Enhanced check only £40.50 rather than the usual cost of £48, for example. For more information contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel:01246 541660
*The month starts with receipt of your first application, offer for new users only. Offer ends 31st March 2017
Looking for an umbrella body?
There are a number of reasons why you may consider using ARC as an umbrella body.
- Your organisation is small.
- You require only a small number of checks in the year.
- You need help and assistance in order to comply with the Access NI Code of Practice.
- You need help with the interpretation of the information in a disclosure from a more experienced user.
As a registered umbrella organisation with Access NI, the ARC Disclosure Service will provide:
- a cost effective service.
- an online checking service to ensure applications are accurate and processed promptly to Access NI. This will assist employers engaging staff as soon as possible
- model policies and forms so that you meet the Access NI Code of Practice requirements
- updates on procedure and dissemination of good practice on an ongoing basis
- a direct interface with Access NI and support for your organisation in interpreting information to ensure the highest levels of safety in engaging personnel.
To use the ARC Online Disclosure Service for carrying out checks in Northern Ireland we require organisations to be registered with us – Registration is FREE …
To register your organisation with the ARC Disclosure Service you will need to complete the following 2 forms
- one ADS Employers Registration Form v6.1 for your organisations address details and names of nominated individuals to be registered ID checkers
- one ARC Indemnity Form v6.1 to be completed as declaration of your compliance with AccessNI Code of Practice
Forward the completed forms either via email email@example.com or post to Disclosure Service, Association for Real Change, Marsden Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 1JY.
Once we have received the completed forms we will register your organisation and provide you with your login details and step-by-step guidance notes, usually within an hour (during business hours) of receipt.
What will it cost?
Disclosure application fees:
- Enhanced Disclosure check – £33
- Standard Disclosure check – £26
ARC Administration charges (per application):
All disclosures – £15
If you would like to enquire about our services, please contact us at Disclosure Service, Association for Real Change, 10a Marsden Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 1JY or via our dedicated telephone number 01246 541660 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you already registered with ARC Disclosure Service and need more information or guidance?
- Access NI Applicant online briefing session presentation
- ARC PIN ID Validation Form v6
- Access NI Regulated Activity Adults
- AccessNI regulated activity children
- AccessNI children supervision guidance revised sept 2012-3– supervision of activity with children which is regulated activity when unsupervised.
- Sample Policies
- AccessNI_Exempted Quest & Prescribed Purpose