Below is an example layout of an Assessor CPD/Quality Assurance Portfolio:
- D10 – Assessor Record of Candidate
- To be completed for each candidate and kept up to date.
- Following each individual candidate record you need to insert any feedback: given to you by the internal verifier D17 – Internal Verifier Report on Assessment Decisions
- relating to that candidate.
Section 2 – Master Copies
- You should maintain the most up to date version of the Qualification documentation in this section.
- These can be downloaded from the Qualification Documentation page.
Section 3 – CPD Records
- You need to maintain your own records of any CPD activities carried out relating to the assessor role which could include reading, shadowing or attending meetings or training events. You need to attend at least one ARC Assessor standardisation event each year.
- Evidence of CPD activities should include a reflective account of each activity (TBI).
- D8 – NVQ Continuing Professional Development Record
- should be completed and included in this section of your portfolio.
Section 4 – Qualification Policies and Procedures
- You should have a copy of the latest versions of the ARC Qualification Policies and Procedures in this section, followed by the Qualification Code of Practice (QCA) and any other relevant documents.
- These documents are available to download from the Qualification Documentation page and the Awarding Organisation Guidance sections.