On this page we’ve listed the Training that ARC England offers.
This training is provided either by a Distance Learning pack or as a taught course.
We can carry out taught courses within your workplace if you have a number of staff who require training or you can book individuals onto pre-arranged courses if they are available. See our events page for details of courses being held.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01246 555043.
- Active Support Practice Development Service (Person-centred Support)
- Active Support – Promoting and Providing Active Support (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD203 and LD303)
- Dementia Awareness (QCF unit DEM201)
- Duty of Care (individual QCF unit SHC24)
- First Steps Learning Disability (Enhanced Learning Disability Induction)
- Getting Started (Common Induction)
- Getting Started Together (Induction for Personal Assistant Employers and their PA)
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA) and DoLS
- Positive Risk-taking (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD205 and LD305)
- Promoting and Providing Active Support one-day delivered course (covering learning outcomes for QCF units LD203 and LD303)
- Safeguarding (individual QCF unit HSC024)
- Self-harm and People with Learning Disabilities
- Supporting Medication in Social Care Settings (covering learning outcomes for QCF unit HSC3047)
- Understanding Cultural Diversity
- Understanding Learning Disability (individual QCF Unit LD201)