JOIN US IF YOU:
- Share our values and beliefs Like you, we are driven by our values and are committed to putting them into practice
- Benefit from belonging to our networks We rely on the support of our members to bring people together and make change happen
- Want to save on training costs Members get a 5% discount on all of our training products and services
- Value direct access to our knowledge and experience We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we have with our members. We contact all new members to talk about how we can work together
- Want better connections with others We will help you to work with people and organisations from all sectors to help you to address the critical issues you face
- Want to help us plan for the future We regularly consult and involve members in our plans, and members can attend and vote at our AGM
We welcome applications for membership of ARC Scotland from:
- Providers organisations from all sectors
- National bodies and academic institutions that are committed to improving support for people with additional support needs
- People who recieve support and their families who employ their own personal assistants
- Advocacy and self-advocacy organisations that are seeking to influence how support is planned and delivered
Applications for membership should be endorsed by your Chief Executive or equivalent.
We are committed to putting our values and beliefs into action and are seeking applications for membership from organisations that share them.
Please read our beliefs before deciding to apply
- Everyone should be treated equally and, as unique individuals, everyone makes valuable contributions to society
- Person centred values and models of support are the best way to improve people’s quality of life
- Everyone should have the support they need to be included in their local community
- People should have the opportunity to be involved in how their support is planned and delivered at both a local and national level
- Everyone who plans or delivers support should have access to the knowledge, experience and skills they need to continually improve what they do
- People’s quality of life can be improved by supporting those who plan and deliver support to work effectively in partnership with each other and with the people they support
- In the capacity of those who plan and deliver support to continually reflect and change their practice to improve what they do
- People are best placed to make informed choices about how they live their lives.
Membership fees are between £50 and £950.
See our membership fees
|A. People employing P/A's||£50|
|B. Up to £1 million||£150|
|C. £1-10 Million||£350|
|D. £10-20 Million||£650|
|E. £20 Million +||£950|