It is good to be able to access so much more information and idea sharing than ever before.
The Fife Providers Forum:
- Provides a regular forum for Care and support providers to discuss common issues
- Provides a representative forum which nominates members to sit on working groups with Fife Council
- Shares experience, skills, knowledge and good practice to enhance services in Fife
- Promote active partnership working
- Collectively address and/or resolve shared provider issues with Fife Council
- Actively engages in discussion with Fife Council to address future agendas and need
- Promotes and contribute to service development in Fife
- Engage and responds to National consultation processes
Any organisation which provides services to Adults in Fife can be represented in the forum.
The Forum is chaired by one of the members of the group. The Chairperson is the source of contact for the Local Authority, NHS or anyone else who wishes to engage with the Forum. S/he will chair the Forum meeting, attend other groups and meetings, write letters and take other appropriate action on behalf of the Forum and it’s membership. The Chairperson is elected each year at the Annual Review meeting.
The Forum sets a workplan each year, outlining the priority areas that members want to work on and the outcomes they would like to achieve. This is reviewed and updated regularly at meetings. The Forum also invites speakers on issues of relevance and on occasion organises workshop and events to allow for fuller discussion and learning and development around specific issues. The Forum also seeks to work closely with self advocates across the area.