The Aberdeenshire Learning Disability Services Providers Forum (the Forum)
aims to provide the opportunity for organisations working with people with learning disabilities in Aberdeenshire to:
- Improve collaborative and supportive working through sharing good practice and live issues
- Improve collaboration with health, community planning, advocacy and social care colleagues
- Contribute to the strategic development planning process
- Improve capacity to implement policy and legislative frameworks, particularly – Self Directed Support (SDS), The Keys to Life, Health and Social Care Integration (HSCI)
- Improve skills and knowledge throughout the work force.
Representatives from Aberdeenshire Council regularly attend and contribute to Forum meetings.
The Forum is chaired by one of the members of the group, who is elected by Forum Members. The Chairperson chairs Forum meetings, help to draw up the Agenda with the Facilitator, identifies guest speakers to be invited, attends other groups and meetings and takes other appropriate action on behalf of the Forum and its membership as required.
The Forum is facilitate by an ARC Scotland team member. They are responsible for: organising meetings, inviting guest speakers, taking minutes, maintaining a list of members and circulating information and papers to the members and other appropriate people connected to the Forum.
2017 Provider Forum Dates
- Wednesday 25th January
- Wednesday 29th March
- Wednesday 31st May
- Wednesday 23rd August
- Wednesday 25th October
- Wednesday 6th December
All to be held at Inspire, 66 Market Place, Inverurie – 10am – 1pm
Health and Social Care Integration
To view the December 2015 Partnership Newsletter click here – December 15 Newsletter
To view the June 2016 Partnership Newsletter click here – June 2016 Newsletter
To view the Community Planning e-Bulletin click on the link below –http://www.ouraberdeenshire.org.uk/40–sp-247/944-march-e-bulletin-2015
To view the the December 2016 Newsletter click here Aberdeenshire H&CP Newsletter