ARC Scotland Assessment Centre Policies and Procedures
These are accessible to all candidates and a hard copy is provided in every portfolio. These inform candidates about what to expect from us and what we expect in return such as how appeals and complaints are dealt with, how we protect confidentiality and share information, and what action is taken in various situations.
Download files in PDF format
- Complaints Procedure
- Assessment Appeals
- Data Protection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
- SSSC Codes of Practice
Information and guidance on the assessment process
These documents explain the processes involved, who does what and how assessment takes place.
Download files in PDF format:
- Information for New Candidates
- Induction Procedures
- Assessment Verification Process (flowchart)
- SVQ Sampling Strategy
- Assessment Planning Guidance
Blank documentation and templates
These templates and forms are used in candidate portfolios. All portfolios are issued with blank examples but additional copies can be downloaded at any time if necessary.
This is particularly helpful for those candidates who prefer to save all their evidence electronically and email work to their assessor between visits.
Download files in PDF and Word formats: (Use Word versions to work electronically)
- Assessment report
- Assessment plan
- Internal Verifier Report
- Internal Verifier Report Word
- Evidence Gathering Form
- Evidence Gathering Form Word
- Evidence Index
- Evidence Index Word
- Evidence Omitted from Portfolio
- Evidence Omitted from Portfolio Word
- Assessor Candidate Contact Diary
- Assessor Candidate Contact Diary Word