How to apply for an ARC Scotland Course with an ILA account
- Open your ILA Scotland learner account and get your ILA Scotland account number
- Enrol for the course, tell us that you want to use your ILA Scotland funds to help pay for it and tell us your ILA account number.
- ARC Scotland will enter details of your chosen course on the ILA Scotland system. This will reserve the appropriate amount of money in your account.
- ILA Scotland will send you confirmation of the course details and a statement showing how much of your account will be used to pay for it. You will also receive a learning token which you should keep safely until your course starts.
- Pay ARC Scotland any balance that you owe if your ILA Scotland funding does not cover the full cost of your course. Your employer may do this on your behalf.
- Give the learning token to ARC Scotland when you attend the course, or the induction if it is an SVQ award. The learning token is your confirmation that you have started your course and are happy for ILA Scotland to pay ARC Scotland.
- ARC Scotland will enter your learning token details on the ILA Scotland system and the money reserved in your account will be paid to us.
Remember that you must have opened your ILA Scotland learner account and received your ILA Scotland account number before you book a course.
For more information on training please contact Muriel:
- Telephone: 0131 663 4444