Association for Real Change has representatives on a range of bodies at both a local, regional and national level.
In England these include:
- Care Provider Alliance
- Member of the Think Local Act Personal (TLAP) Partnership
- Care Quality Commission Trade Associations Group
- Care Quality Commission Adult Social Care External Co-production Group
- The Cavendish Coalition
- Transforming Care Agenda – Social Care Provider Reference Group
- NICE Social Care External Reference Group
- Challenging Behaviour Foundation National Strategy Group (CB-NSG)
- City and Guilds Health and Social Care Qualifications Network
Association for Real Change’s representatives on these groups are charged with the task of seeking member views on relevant issues, and providing feedback where appropriate. We also regularly seek to represent the needs of learning disability service providers to central and local government and other bodies such as the Care Quality Commission and Skills Funding Agency.
Association for Real Change is a member of the Care Provider Alliance, a group of 11 care provider organisations working together since 2009 to ensure that providers are made aware of key policy initiatives and their potential impact. Find out more about the Care Provider Alliance.