Moving From Carer to Enabler Trainer's Manual
The Trainer’s Manual allows you to deliver the Moving From Carer to Enabler course at your organisation.
£25.00 — £50.00
It has been designed to be delivered by a single trainer or co-trained with an individual with a learning disability.
The manual includes trainer’s timetable, guidance, slides and handouts for the day.
The manual covers:
- Understanding the difference between caring and enabling
- Explaining why it is important to enable people with disabilities to live independent and inclusive lives
- The government initiatives that call for an enabling approach to service provision
- Knowing the attitudes and approaches that support the role of the enabler
- Knowing how to apply an enabling approach to your own work with the individual(s) you support