Trainer: Joan Maughan
Raising concerns at work will improve practice and ensure that people who use services can rely on good practice and protection from harm. This one day programme is designed to support managers, deputies, team leaders and others in similar positions, within health and social care, to build confidence, trust and skills in ensuring that ‘whistleblowing’ can protect service users, staff and organisations.
By the end of the course learners will:
- understand the key principles of RQIA’s Review of Whistleblowing Arrangements (Sept 2016)
- understand the barriers to whistleblowing
- learn about effective and practical steps to improving whistleblowing practice
- share good practice through case studies
- prepare for regulatory oversight of organisational practice.
cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices