Trainer: Louise Hughes
This course is aimed at managers and will consider the performance review cycle, including the skills required to plan and carry out meaningful supervision, drive performance and undertake annual reviews/appraisals.
By the end of the course learners will:
- reflect on what is a good manager/leader
- understand the concept of the performance management cycle
- understand the purpose of performance management and strategies behind appraisals
- gain knowledge of the performance management forms and tools
- ensure a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities in the Performance Management process
- understand the importance of aligning the performance of individuals with the aims and objectives of the of the organisation understand the benefits of frequent supervision and annual reviews
- gain an understanding of the merit/awards process.
cost ARC Members £85.00 | Non-Members £105.00
Location ARC NI Offices