ARC England is currently looking for Assessors and Quality Assurers to become ARC Development Officers on a self-employed basis.
- All applicants must have TAQA, QA/IQA or equivalent with competency in Health and Social Care settings.
- Management experience in a similar environment is essential.
- Competency to assess and quality assure in areas of Dementia, End of Life, Children and Young People, and Advocacy settings is desirable, as is holding PTLLS or a teaching qualification.
ARC Training Services’ customers are Health and Social Care providers who want to enable their staff to be trained and assessed through a centre that can offer a specific Learning Disability focus.
Development Officers build good relationships with the organisations they support, visiting to provide advice, development and support for Assessors and Internal Quality Assurers, including standardisation, direct observation of practice and where necessary, update of practice, including CPD.
- If you are interested in applying for a Development Officer position please send your CV with a covering letter to ARC’s Qualifications Centre Manager, Angela DeLiddiard
- Email: Angela.DeLiddiard@arcuk.org.uk
- or via post marked Private & Confidential to Angela DeLiddiard, Qualifications Centre Manager, ARC House, Marsden Street, Chesterfield S40 1JY