Association for Real Change is one of the leading Umbrella Bodies registered to carry out full Disclosure Service in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We work with organisations from the voluntary and private sectors within Health and Social Care, offering an efficient service that takes the hassle out of applying for a Disclosure and ensures safe recruitment decisions.
- Do you employ staff or involve volunteers in roles that require criminal records checks?
- Do you need a disclosure service that handles each request confidentially, efficiently and speedily?
- Do you want access to expert advice and guidance on criminal record processes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then our Disclosure Service can help.
You can find out more information on the services we offer on our main ARC Disclosure Service Website
All our DBS applications for England and Wales are carried out online, it takes only a few minutes to complete, is very easy to use, speeds up the process with faster results and saves on costs.
• Process unlimited volumes of DBS criminal record checks
• Fully integrated external ID validation tool for route 2 checks
• Accessible 24/7
• Greater data accuracy
• Fully hosted and supported system
• Disclosures are typically returned in days not weeks
For more information see the DBS Disclosure Service website here
All the Access NI applications are online. See our Disclosure Services Access NI for details.
For details ARC’s Disclosure Service for Scotland please see the Disclosure Service PVGS for details.
For information on our Disclosure Service please contact:
Or call: 01246 541 660