If you have a training problem; if no one else can help – maybe you can hire the ARC Team!
Make full use of your remaining Training budget by booking onto one of our short courses or arranging for an in-house course to be delivered to up to 15 of your staff within your organisation.
Click the course title for more details and prices:
- 20 February 2017 – MCA and DoLS: Train the Trainer – Reading
- 23 February 2017 – Care Certificate Workplace Assessment – Birmingham
- 27 February 2017 – Mate Crime Awareness – Okehampton, Devon
- 1 March – Supporting Medication: Train the Trainer – Okehampton
- 7 March 2017 – MCA and DoLS Awareness – Okehampton, Devon
- 10 March 2017 – MCA and DoLS Train the Trainer – Bristol
- 16 March 2017 – Care Certificate Workplace Assessment – York
- 23 March 2017 – Understanding Diversity in Learning Disability Services – Birmingham
Each of these workshop is also available on an in-house basis. One of our highly knowledgeable trainers will come into your organisation and deliver the training to up to fifteen members of your team offering a cost-effective and flexible way to train your staff.
For more information about any of these courses or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch:
- 01246 555043